Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Every Hope

I hope your holidays were great, and that this will be a grand years for all of us!

My publisher has an exciting deal right now that you avid readers will really enjoy. It's a box set of three books, entitled Every Hope, which includes FOR LOVE AND COUNTRY plus some great stories by two other authors. Beginning Monday it will be on sale for 99 cents. We hope that in exchange for such a great bargain, you will post reviews on Amazon (which help immensely) and that you will spread the word. The publishing industry is undergoing some dramatic changes with all this new technology, and we're all just trying to catch up. Here are the links:

EVERY HOPE:
Purchase on Kindle
Purchase on iTunes
Purchase on Nook 
Purchase on Kobo
 

1 comment:

Pixie said...

I really don't want to sound rude, but I still really want the book back stories that were posted on the old blog way back. They were already written, how hard would it be to post them? I often re-read books and I wish I could remember the back story information. Thank you and have a great day.