Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Horstberg Volume III

Horstberg Volume Three is Hot, Hot, Hot off the Presses . . . So to speak. 

When A Man Is Torn Between Honoring His Country And The Woman He Loves, The Best Option Might Be To Choose Both




The Horstberg Saga, Volume Three: FOR LOVE AND COUNTRY is now available. I'm so excited to be sharing this story with you, and to see it evolving. In this volume, we are moving forward to the next generation while the characters you've grown to love still play a major role in the story. I hope you will enjoy the adventure!
Follow these easy links to get started on the journey, and please keep spreading the word! Many of my readers still don't know about these books. And also feel free to post a review on Amazon after you've had a chance to read it.
I am currently doing revisions on Volume Four, which I have now entitled THE TAINTED CROWN. So, there is more adventure to come!
Keep reading and God bless! Anita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just finished "For Love and Country". Loved it!! When is "The Tainted Crown" going to be released?! :)