Tuesday, February 24, 2015

PRE-ORDER VOLUME FOUR NOW!

Dear Friends and Fans,

Having survived all of the complications of life once again, I am thrilled to announce that Volume Four of the Horstberg Saga, THE TAINTED CROWN, is now available for pre-order on amazon.com....

Pre-Order Volume Four

The book will be released April 6th, which is when you can pre-order volume five, which will complete the saga. THROUGH CASTLE WINDOWS will be released May 4th. I don't know about you, but I'm so excited to think of having all five volumes available at last for my readers. 

Also, here is a link to a great deal on a number of wonderful books, including a couple of mine. Note that the sale price on the first two volumes is temporary and the publisher does this to try and help promote the whole series. I hope no one will feel disgruntled over having paid full price back whenever you bought the book. Just know how grateful I am for the much-needed income. And those of you who are my most devoted fans are so dearly appreciated. This link will take you to the blog of Rachel Nunes where you will find all the information for these great deals.

Great Book Sale

As it mentions on her blog, one of these books is authored by Lu Ann Staheli, a longtime writing associate and friend who just passed away from cancer.

Moving on, I want to share some personal news, because you are, after all, some of my dearest friends and supporters. My husband has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. We had many weeks of tests and appointments preceding a major surgery a week ago. He is doing well and his prognosis is good but he has a long way to go with radiation and other treatments, and it will still be unpredictable and need close monitoring. We've been blessed with many miracles, but it's still cancer and it's tough. Combined with my own ongoing health issues, I would simply ask for your prayers on behalf of our family, and thank you for all the prayers and support that many of you have already given. You're the best!

The good news is that my muse seems to have reawakened after three dormant years. I've been doing revisions on the The Horstberg Saga during this time, but haven't been able to write anything new. I am now working on a new novel, however slowly. I will keep you updated on that.

God bless you all!

A
nita 

No comments: