Monday, November 19, 2012

Great Deal from Anita...

You’re probably all wondering where the heck I am, and what the heck I’m doing. It’s the first time in several years that I’ve gone this many months without having a book released. I can’t recall what I might have told you in my last letter, so forgive me if I’m repeating myself, but things are pretty much the same as they were months ago. It seems my body is just worn out from years of illness and many surgeries. I’m doing fine—as in it’s nothing life-threatening or of any real concern—so don’t worry. I just feel worn out, still fighting mysterious migraines (please don’t send advice; I’ve tried it all) and I find that I need a lot of rest. I’m not complaining here; just want you to know why I haven’t been writing. My creative brain has apparently gone on sabbatical and left me here twiddling my thumbs. It’s the first time since 1985 that months have passed with no creative juices flowing, which is very disorienting for me, but I’m certain it’s temporary. After 56 books in 18 years, my brain’s demand for a vacation is likely warranted.

Many of you have asked when the sequel to “The Wishing Garden” is coming out, and I can’t blame you, considering that it was left with many unanswered questions. Not to worry, I have it about half written and it’s well outlined and worked out in my head. As soon as it’s completed and headed toward an official release, I will send out a notice here and post it on my blog.
http://www.anitastansfield.blogspot.com/

The other good news is that I believe the stars have finally lined up to be able to get my unpublished novels out to my readers. Given that my being unemployed at the moment is creating some understandable financial need, which has coincided with the explosion of availability of e-books, I have been able to line things up to make these books available to my readers. It won’t be long before I will be releasing my never-before-read historical novels via Kindle and Nook. And remember, you don’t need to own one of those devices to actually download an app onto your computer and just read it from there. Isn’t technology incredible?

The first book to watch for is volume five of “The Buchanan Saga.” To celebrate this forthcoming novel, I have put the previous four volumes on a special promotion on Amazon. Volume one, “The Captain of Her Heart” is currently only $3.99, and the other three books are $6.99 each. This is a great bargain from the usual retail price of $9.99 a piece. I hope you’ll take advantage of it, and if you don’t own these books in this format, you’ll snatch them up and send this information out to all of your friends, and tell them to send it to all of their friends. Since there is no LDS content, there is no limit on the people who might be able to enjoy this ongoing story.

Click Here to get this great deal now!

It has been a lifetime goal for me to write good books that can go out into the world and have a positive influence that will compete with all the icky stuff that’s out there. I hope you’ll help me make that happen now when the electronic highway has made that so easily possible. And watch for volume five of this series to come forward soon.

I hope I’ve answered all of your questions. If not you can email me at . . .
contact@anitastansfield.com 

Or you can write to me and send it to . . .
PO Box 176
American Fork, UT 84003

Although, if you want a response, you will still need to include an email address where I can reach you.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving, and that you all have a long list of good things in life to be thankful for.

Gratefully,
Anita

2 comments:

Kim Tracy said...

How long will the books be the $6.99 price? I want to get them, but I don't have the money right now....

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great deal. I can't wait for these new books to come out.